Risoria Limited is proud to announce that FastTrak Auto Shop Manager Release 7.0 is available for general release. Many enhancements and new features have been added to FastTrak increasing the wide array of support capabilities. Some of the new additions include:
- Sizable Windows – FastTrak now allows for screens to be resized and positioned as desired. The size and position of the screen is remembered and reset the next time the screen is opened.
- Group Tasks – This feature allows for building of task groups for preventive maintenance schedules or related jobs. The preventive maintenance schedule job groups can be assigned to vehicles through the fleet services module. Related jobs can be accessed when building quotes, appointments or repair orders.
- Text Messaging – FastTrak now has a cell phone carrier look up feature. This allows creation of an email address for the customer’s cell phone and messages can be sent to the customer’s phone through the FastTrak email function. Text messaging can be used for general communication, appointment confirmation, approval requests, service due reminders and more.
- Customer Contact Log – This function provides for keeping records of phone, text and email communications with customers. Communications related to appointments, quotes, approvals, vehicle pickup and other activities can be recorded and recalled as needed.
- Task Benefits – This function allows for service benefits to be stored and recalled when interacting with the customer. This can help with sales and explaining why recommended services should be performed.
- Carroll Tire Interface – This interface allows for sourcing and pricing of tires through the FastTrak tire quote screen as well as electronic ordering of tires for appointments, repair orders and stocking purposes. In California this interface applies to National Tire Warehouse.
- My Place for Parts Interface – This interface allows for sourcing and ordering of parts for Auto Value and Bumper to Bumper parts suppliers. Parts can also be ordered electronically directly from FastTrak.