Shopping for auto repair shop software can be difficult.
There is a lot at stake. Selecting the wrong software can do significant harm to the productivity of your business.
To help protect against this, the five features below should be included in any auto repair shop software that you buy.
- Mobile Order Taking: If you’re looking to speed up the process on taking repair orders, you need mobile order taking in your auto repair shop management software. This allows you to immediately take orders from the customer’s vehicle.
- Email Reminders: To increase sales, you need a more loyal customer base. Sending email reminders helps with this. Your repair shop software should have the ability to help you keep in touch with customers to send them emails about services and discounts.
- Fully Customizable: When selecting new repair shop software, it should be tailored to fit your needs. Try to find a company that can customize the software to meet the objectives of your business.
- Easy Installation: You need to work with professionals who can install and teach you how to use your auto repair shop management software. This will help your business to stay more productive.
- Full Technical Support: Technical support is a must. You want to find a repair shop software provider with excellent technical support. That way if there are any problems, you’ll be prepared.
Remember these five features when shopping for auto repair shop software. This will help you a lot down the road.