Every business wants to have happy customers. This is especially true with auto repair shops and tire stores where business is fiercely competitive.
If you want to beat the competition, you’re going to have to exceed the expectations of customers.
If you’re looking for ways to keep customers smiling in your auto repair shop or tire store, you need to follow the tips below.
- Provide Extra Service: Give your customers a little extra service that won’t break the bank. Maybe it’s re-filling their windshield washer fluid or putting some air in their car’s tires. Be sure to tell them about the extra service that you provided. They’ll appreciate it.
- Explain: Many auto repair shops fail to explain why the repairs are necessary. This often leads to a customer feeling like they’re paying for unnecessary repairs and services. Take the time to explain to the customer the problem with their car and why it needs to be fixed.
- Be Professional: When talking to a customer, be polite. Say thank you and you’re welcome. They’ll appreciate the professionalism.
- Be Efficient: We all know customers don’t like to wait. That’s why it’s important to be efficient with your time. Fleet services software and repair shop software help to improve productivity so customers don’t have to wait as long.
- Do A Good Job: It may seem obvious, but you would be surprised how many mechanics cut corners on their work. If you want the customers to be happy, you need to provide them with quality service.
These tips will help to keep customers beyond happy. Remember that quality service starts when a customer walks into your repair shop, not when the car rolls into the service bay.