FASTTRAK Mobile Shop Manager™
The FastTrak Mobile Shop Manager™ Application allows access to FastTrak from anywhere. Quotes, appointments and repair orders can be created or updated. User defined inspections can be performed and recommendations made. Pictures can be uploaded to FastTrak and attached to customers, vehicles, repair orders and inspection results. Tire quotes can be performed, DOT serial numbers entered and vehicle PSI and torque requirements viewed. Also, inventory counts and issues can be performed.
- FastTrak can be accessed from anywhere using Internet or locally using Wifi.
- The vehicle check in process is automated and paperless:
- Scan VIN number to process existing or add new vehicle
- Upload damage pictures
- Create repair order and add tasks, etc.
- Enter diagnosis info with Android™ speech recognition (e.g. “customer states ….”)
- Process customer approval with signature capture. Approved document with signature is automatically emailed to customer.
- Inspection processing is automated and streamlined:
- Select vehicle/repair order for inspection processing
- Specify the result for each inspection item (e.g. pass, fail) then add inspection notes using Android™ speech recognition, recommend required service and upload pictures of parts.
- FastTrak inspection review allows results including pictures, notes and recommended services to be emailed to customer for discussion and approval.
- Process tire quotes, enter DOT serial numbers and inquire on PSI and Torque
- Count and issue parts to repair orders
* Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
* FastTrak Mobile Shop Manager™ is built to run on Android™ version 4.1 or higher. The application is certified on the Samsung™ Galaxy Note II and the Samsung™ HTC Sensation.
Advanced Auto Werks
San Francisco, CA